How reading influences your life

How reading influences our day to day life

"Books were always my friends
Last more than fifty years
Books gave me dreams
Dreams resulted in missions
Books helped me confidently take up the missions
Books gave me courage at the time of failures
Good books were for me angels
Touched my heart gently at the time
Hence I ask young friends to have books as friends
Books are your good friends."

- APJ Abdul Kalam


These are the words of India's most respected thinker and statesman Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Through reading we indulge in the world of knowledge. Knowledge is a great relief in our pains. What Francis Bacon said years ago was "Reading makes a man perfect". So let's dig into the world of reading.

The books which could influence your life:


1.How to enjoy your life and your job
-Dale Carnegie

2. The Alchemist
-Paulo Coelho

3. The wings of fire
- APJ Abdul Kalam

4. Who moved my cheese?
-Spencer Johnson
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Return to the Art of Letter Writing

What a Friend we Have in Jesus